Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question; how do you download a video from youtube to your computer? Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
You don't.

OK, there are apps that will capture the stream like KlipNabber and KeepVid but I've tried a few and they never seem to work consistently. Maybe you will have more luck.

·
Registered
608 Posts
no malware problems on this end been using it for several years
What anti-malware software do you use?

Not having any malware problems and not being aware of malware problems are two different things.

YTD is full of malware. It didn't seem to be when I first installed it, but I think they cranked it up over the years.

·
Registered
6,653 Posts
Yea, could be Colino, The version I'm using is quite old.
Also, some downloading and pirating software does give false positives on anti-virus/trojan software. Are you able to check deeper to see what the specifics are about the warning? However, better safe than sorry in any case.

As for the original poster of the thread, it takes a streaming video software to download videos from YouTube and other streaming video sites. Be aware, I think that some of the videos can now be copyrighted so not all video downloading is strictly legal.

·
Super Moderator
11,070 Posts
Several members have flagged the above message. The post is perfectly responsive to the question posed by the thread originator. While it is a bit of a red flag that a 6 year old thread was reopened, the post itself is acceptable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts