Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
Local feral survivors in eight frame medium boxes.
54,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you didn't know, I do have a YouTube channel. Most of the things in my "playlist" have been posted by others. But here is the channel:

And here is a playlist:

And here are links to individual videos:

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I did not know that Michael. Am going to subscribe now. Thank you for posting and for all you do for beekeepers everywhere. Your website has been an incredible resource for me for years now.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Your website has been an incredible resource for me for years now.
I concur- thank you for the important contributions you have made to the apicultural community and being generous with your time and experience.

Russ

·
Registered
512 Posts
In case you didn't know, I do have a YouTube channel. Most of the things in my "playlist" have been posted by others. But here is the channel:

And here is a playlist:

And here are links to individual videos:
Have you considered moving your content to *****ute of Rumble? I have enjoyed YouTube for many years but I CANNOT and will not support YouTube's/Big Tech's censorship and banning.

·
Vendor
Local feral survivors in eight frame medium boxes.
54,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apparently your response got censored... not sure what "*****ute" means... Yes I have considered going to Rumble. I need to find several days to set up an account, move all the content, update all my links etc. Maybe I'll find the time sometime soon. I have started watching Rumble. Of course unless you use DuckDuckGo you'll never find the videos on Rumble. If you use Google you'll only find the ones on YouTube...

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Michael
I too have been helped in my bee keeping by all of your on line content as well as personal advice from you and for this I thank you.
Cheers
gww

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,888 Posts
Apparently your response got censored... not sure what "*****ute" means...
There is a computer that picks out potential profanity and changes the lettering to the asterisks. I found this out when trying to type a certain species of mushroom commonly used in Japanese cooking.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Apparently your response got censored... not sure what "*****ute" means... Yes I have considered going to Rumble. I need to find several days to set up an account, move all the content, update all my links etc. Maybe I'll find the time sometime soon. I have started watching Rumble. Of course unless you use DuckDuckGo you'll never find the videos on Rumble. If you use Google you'll only find the ones on YouTube...
INDEED! Yet more censorship. I was referring to the free speech platform alternative to YouTube Bit Chute.

Free Speech Video Platform

On edit, it appears that Beesource is not setting a good example with respect to sensoring. Sensoring website links???? REALLY?????

If you care to have a look, there are NO spaces in the web address, I have posted it this way due to being sensored.

bit chute.com

There may be some content that just about everyone will object to........but that is precisely the point. It ALL gets posted and if you object to it, then don't view it. I would imagine that there are some but VERY few common sense exceptions to this policy but for the most part, very little censoring.

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,888 Posts
Apparently, bit ch is on the list of profanity that gets removed whenver those letters appear together. Just like in Shi take mushrooms.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts