Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I harvest my honey I always find some frames that are perfect for presentation and I would like to preserve them and use for demonstration purposes. Somewhere I have seen some wooden frames that beekeepers have made but I am not very handy.Does anyone know where I can purchase some nice quality wood frames with glass or acrylic?
Thanks

·
Banned
13,203 Posts
Does anyone know where I can purchase some nice quality wood frames with glass or acrylic?
Thanks
I don't know what your budget is but you could buy a small display case and then have the ability to change the frames.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
You might try asking the next person you come across whose got one you like if they would consider making you one. I think all frame presentation cases are made at home and not sold through catalogs.

Are there any honey shows near you?

If you strike out locally check with Michael Palmer to see who he knows that might be willing to make one. Michael runs the honey show at EAS.

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
As I harvest my honey I always find some frames that are perfect for presentation and I would like to preserve them and use for demonstration purposes. Somewhere I have seen some wooden frames that beekeepers have made but I am not very handy.Does anyone know where I can purchase some nice quality wood frames with glass or acrylic?
Thanks
Lauri showed one she built recently, recently. Search for that under Lauri's Photos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts