Two of my colonies are jam packed as of last weekend and I am worried about swarming. I'm in SE Michigan with daytime temps forecast to be below 60F for the next 10 days. I really don't want to go in the nest when it's so cold so I am open to suggestions about what to do. Usually, our swarm season isn't until mid May but the climate has been getting warmer much earlier than 10 years ago. Should I open the brood nest & look OR should I wait?