Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for glass jar suppliers. I'm in the Sourthern Tier of NY. What are the different sources other than Dadant and Mann Lake, and who offers the best deal? Suggestions?
-Mike

·
Registered
359 Posts
You're really close to Wixson's Honey in Dundee. Give Jerry a call at 607 243-7301. Their prices are very good and have always treated me well, well enough it's worth it to me to make the 3+ hour drive to pick up honey jars.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I've ordered fro Fillmore Container in Lancaster PA
I haven't done any price checking this year, but they ship glass and they had good customer service when I contacted them
fillmorecontainer.com

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
How much can you save with some of these wholesalers , I'm paying 61 cents with lids from the bigger honey suppliers now . And do they have a minimum amount you have to buy .

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Jerry, at Wixson Honey Co. has no minimum as far as I know. Though he does have 100 cs prices and a price for fewer than 100 cases. Really fine folks to deal with and a really nice facility for jars, caps, and honey.

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Ya gotta love the new Betterbee, but Dundee is almost w/in walking distance of Ithaca. Wixson is not that far north of Watkins Glen and south of Geneva.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts