I read somewhere, but can't find it now, where a guy was using White Lightning adhesive caulk instead of wood glue in his box joints during hive body construction. He testified that it was superior in strength. Just wondering if anyone on here has tried it. I have a lot of boxes to build right away and don't want to experiment if I don't have to. I have used Titebond before but not sure if it worked as well as this might. I plan to use either smooth cement coated 2 3/8 nails or maybe deck screws. I tried ring shanked galvanized 2" nails in my Porter Cable framing nailer, but it split the box joint fingers.