Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have designed my own label but need to know where to purchase the labels that fit 12 oz honey bar jars. The label panel size is 1.80" high x 1/75" wide.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I talked to a local printer, but the setup costs were just way more than I wanted to pay. In the end I went with Mann Lake for labels. They have a varity of stock desisgns and then you create the text for the labels. The price is really cheep for stock labels with custom text - like $7.50 for a roll of 250. I think a few of the major bee supply shops offer this same type of service.

http://www.mannlakeltd.com/ListProduct.asp?idCategory=42

For my printer to do the setup was over $100 if I remember, perhaps there are other places on-line that can custom make a label for much less, but I did not have the time to research this year, good luck

Interested to see what you find out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link and I have visited several sites that have the custom labels for order. I just need the labels because I have a custom design I want to print. This has become harder than I thought it would be for bottle/jar labels. I will post if I find them!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Another thought is to print them yourself. Avery brand self stick labels are cheep (you know the kind they sell at OfficeMax - ). They have to make a size label that is close to your needs.

You have to set up the software, and need a printer, but most any printer these days will do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts