Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all of you honey producers. Where is the best deal on honey jars:s? Queenline and the like. I am trying to buy jars now in order to receive them in a timely manner:thumbsup:. I want the best bang for the buck.:D:s Please comment. Thanks, Ric

·
Premium Member
2,521 Posts
Those prices are good. Even assuming $20 for freight the 12 oz are over 25% less. Where's their 16 oz bear? When I first started I had skeps and bears of the same weight and and labels side by side. The bears outsold the skeps 3 to 1.

I sent Sailor Plastics a message asking about that as I need my 8, 12, and 16oz bears to have a consistant look.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Infinity Packaging in Des Moines and Kansas City has excellent prices for less then a pallet load. They are a good source for glass pints, quarts and plastic wide mouth gallons and hex jars etc.

Here is the phone number for the Des Moines Office 1.800.321.0850 ask for Phil

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Contact Gamber Honey Company, the originator of the squeeze bear. Thier on the web. They have some distributers around the country where you can buy jars. I get my jars from Wixson Honey Company, Dundee, NY. Jerry, at Wixsons is great to work w/.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts