The first picture is of a frame I swapped in from another hive two weeks ago. During an inspection I couldn't find any uncapped brood. A week ago, I found all kinds of brood and thought I must have missed it the week before. Today, I found these... several queen cells, lots of drone cells and lots of larvae.
The second picture is from the lower box... it is showing again, a LOT of drone cells and a few queen cells.
The third picture is from the same hive, lower box, but there is essentially nothing on the frame other than the queen cells.
The hive is a month old. it was created from an accidental split at the end of June.