Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
60? I think that is what is commonly called a G Mason Lid. That's the lid that fits the 5 lb jar. If they are the same size you should get Plastisol Lids from Gamber Honey Company. They are a white coated metal lid w/ a built in rubber gasket.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is the item number there?
60? I think that is what is commonly called a G Mason Lid. That's the lid that fits the 5 lb jar. If they are the same size you should get Plastisol Lids from Gamber Honey Company. They are a white coated metal lid w/ a built in rubber gasket.

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Good question. I get mine from Wixson Honey Inc, Dundee, NY. I'll go out to the Honey House and check the box.

·
Registered
214 Posts
If you are talking about quart mason jars as used in canning, such as Kerr or Ball, they take a 70G lid. I think that is 70mm but not positive.

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Well, all I could find out looking at the box that the lids come in is that they are made by Crown Closures Americas 940 Mill Park Dr. Lancaster, OH 43130. But you probably don't want hundreds, do you?

70PLDS Panel 6A White Coat. So like homesteader824 says they are probably 70mm lids, 70G, or G Mason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts