Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve asked other beeks , I thought the same thing about e.o. . Maybe someone smarter than me( which doesn’t take much ) can decipher the language and ask him.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I would prefer not to comment any further so as not to encourage this as it is not only illegal if that is in fact what the video shows but has some serious risks and drawbacks.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
What the beekeeper is applying is a varroa mite treatment chemical called Varachet Forte. It is a combination of AMITRAZ and TAUFLUVALINATE. The video is being spoken in Romanian. They have very different rules there.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
i did a romanian translation and it came up with varnish....so you figured it out. Cool.
I keep bees like everyone else. I don't need to pound my chest with my resume to have a good honest opinion.
every one has an opinion, in your opinion they were using varnish........ and for some reason you were quick to share it
This is WHY the resumes came out in the other thread, many felt your opinion, like shown in this case, was under informed.

I do enjoy your videos, looking forward to your experiences as you over winter bees for the 1st time

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What the beekeeper is applying is a varroa mite treatment chemical called Varachet Forte. It is a combination of AMITRAZ and TAUFLUVALINATE. The video is being spoken in Romanian. They have very different rules there.
It’s no big secret what they do and what they use. This is almonds in California being taken care of by Romanians not in Romania .. I had never seen those chemicals used in that way now I know .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts