Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got three 3 pound packages ordered from Wolf Creek Apiary in Middle Tennessee and each package is $106. They are bees born and raised on 4.9mm small cell with Russian, Carniolan and Italian genetics.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I've got packages coming in from three different sources. All three pound packages
vendor A: Carniolans-$85 from california---currently sold out
vendor B: Italians-$95 from Georgia...i think---currently sold out
Vendor C: Italians-$80 from florida.---currently "sold out" but he thinks he can wrangle a few more packages for me if needed

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I purchased fron 2 suppliers...both around 170$ per small package. The came from Kintail and Arataki in New Zealand. US prices look pretty sweet!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Two #3 package in Ohio of Georgia Bees with a marked Italian Queen, $102 each. Picing them up from Waldo Apiaries on April 16th.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Was up a few bucks from last year, $96 for MNH out of Louisiana. I canceled it because I don't need it after all and he had others on a list that do. I'd have taken it anyway otherwise, last years package from the same source was excellent.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
i havent looked at packages but 4frame nucs are listed at 185 ea
Where are you getting nucs for 185, and when will they be ready ? I've got a few in the yard here, but it's going to be a while before they are ready. Was in them late last week, clusters are small, and they only have small patches of brood started. Weather forecasts are not great, so they all have syrup and a patty now.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts