Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
13,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe she would leave Beesource. She just must be too busy with horses.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
she logged in yesterday just not talking, maybe some interesting topics are needed.

Last Activity Yesterday 09:46 PM

wow three posts at the exact same time, acebird doesn't usually get that much attention

·
Banned
13,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She's being a bee guru on facebook.
Oh yeah, the facebook addiction. Just like all the young women in my life. Is she still a monitor or has the facebook blog taken over her life? I know it is easier to post photos on facebook but I hope she doesn't forget her friends on BS.

·
Registered
75 Posts
She looks very busy according to her FB page. And a tad upset with at least one misquote taken from here and sited on another wet site. As far as I'm concerned, she has always posted some of the most informative info here.

·
Registered
590 Posts
You all ran her off.
Sure, she visits but doesn't post as much.
I don't blame her.
Many here can be quite cantankerous.

I follow her on Facebook.
Lots of good advice from her if you care to listen.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
You all ran her off.
Sure, she visits but doesn't post as much.
I don't blame her.
Many here can be quite cantankerous.

I follow her on Facebook.
Lots of good advice from her if you care to listen.
I don't agree with you lol ;-) hahahaha. In all seriously everyone has a bad day here and there. For the most part beesource is an absolutely great community. Keep in mind your voice and tone, etc is lost in text....so those mean messages probably warn't really that mean in person.

I think shes just too busy, her bee nuc and queen business is really taking off. And alot of the repost and intro questions over and over again can become pretty old quick.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I don't agree with you lol ;-) hahahaha. In all seriously everyone has a bad day here and there. For the most part beesource is an absolutely great community. Keep in mind your voice and tone, etc is lost in text....so those mean messages probably warn't really that mean in person.

I think shes just too busy, her bee nuc and queen business is really taking off. And alot of the repost and intro questions over and over again can become pretty old quick.
Thems fightin' words!
lol

Yeah, your probably right...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
As I se it she was one of the best beekeepers that is at bee source never rude or mean. A lot of good beekeeping knowledge. If she is gone she will be missed.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
You guys....:)
Busy, busy this time of year. I still love you tho. But no time for yackin'

1 - 20 of 83 Posts