Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ran into a few videos where one guy was saying a certain pollen paddy was super awesome and did well in their hives. And then he says a different companies pollen patty was crap and almost killed his bees and starved them.

And then I ran into a different guy claiming the opposite.

So I wondered, what are the chances only one place, out of several making the same stuff messed up but that the other factories...manufacturing zones for the same company are just fine? It shouldn't be possible to run into people claiming the opposites for the same products...

So how do you explain it?

Also I don't want to be targeted or sued, so I'm not going to say company names. If you are looking at Youtube videos you probably already saw this kind of stuff anyway and already know who was saying what and when.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Easy. There is no one making sure that everything posted on the internet is true. You have no way of knowing what someone else did or didn't do that might have caused an issue that affected results contrary to the stated claim.

·
Registered
45 Posts
So I ran into a few videos where one guy was saying a certain pollen paddy was super awesome and did well in their hives. And then he says a different companies pollen patty was crap and almost killed his bees and starved them.

And then I ran into a different guy claiming the opposite.

So I wondered, what are the chances only one place, out of several making the same stuff messed up but that the other factories...manufacturing zones for the same company are just fine? It shouldn't be possible to run into people claiming the opposites for the same products...

Also I don't want to be targeted or sued, so I'm not going to say company names. If you are looking at Youtube videos you probably already saw this kind of stuff anyway and already know who was saying what and when.
There is a reason that guy's comment section is turned off on his YouTube Channel.

·
Registered
4ish langstrom hives
1,542 Posts
Randy Oliver said he was doing a study comparing differnt pollen patties. This may shed some light on this question when he publishes it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.