Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Now yer just making me jealous. I'm still weeks away from the earliest possible swarms. End of May is when I start looking for swarms here. Didn't even see a bee in my back yard until a few days ago.
Have to talk my wife into moving to Tenn. She wants to move south but hasn't decided where.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang, end of May? That’s like forever.

Reactions: AR1

·
Registered
Possum Valley, TN Bee Wrangler
833 Posts
Looks like you are having more fun than the law allows LOL!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In that case I am not even telling you all about catching number 19 on Saturday. I missed number 20 because of my daughter’s soccer game,

Reactions: AR1

·
Registered
833 Posts
talk to the 🤚
because the 👂 isn't listening!!

WOW! Think I will travel up the road a bit, where you at Tazewell, Harrogate, Clairfield, Pruden, Author, Speedwell, Sycamore Valley???? Come on give it up..

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
talk to the 🤚
because the 👂 isn't listening!!

WOW! Think I will travel up the road a bit, where you at Tazewell, Harrogate, Clairfield, Pruden, Author, Speedwell, Sycamore Valley???? Come on give it up..
LOL, I am in Speedwell. I have a couple of traps over in Clairfield. The rest are here in Speedwell.

·
Registered
833 Posts
My wife is from Pruden.
Did you ever know of a Frank Partin, at least I think that was his name, had maybe a 100 hives. Lived in Frog Level just past the tracks at Pruden.
I use to keep bees up at LMU for a couple of years when they still raised crops there. That was 37 years ago.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I got a call this evening for another swarm. The were about 3 feet off the ground and it went really well and was relatively quick. View attachment 63198
Don’t you love it when the swarm is only 3 feet off the ground? I sure do!

Reactions: G3farms and fadder
1 - 11 of 11 Posts