Opened up the hives for week five inspection, added 2nd deep last week, when I went into the bottom deep I still had one frame in each hive that was partially drawn and two that had no comb drawn on them. I moved the frames that had no comb on them in two frames on each side. In the second deep I saw larva and alot of drawn comb, all looks good, hope I did not make a mistake by moving the empty frames. These are 8 frame hives, I also removed the feeders last week, the bees had slowed way down on taking in the syrup and were bringing in lots of pollen. Anything else I should be looking for at this stage in two new package installs.