Useing all 10frame mediums. Hived in may, At this time have 4 mediums on each hive. First hive seems to be ok. Bottom super lots of brood,eggs and larvae. 2nd up brood and some honey. 3rd up lots of honey. Top mostly drawn comb, a little honey. Hive#2 bottom no brood, no honey. 2nd up scattered brood, mostly honey. 3rd up 6 frames brood, some honey. top super 1 frame honey, drawn comb.Heres what i did on this hive. I moved bottom to 3rd up and moved #3 to bottom. Was this the right move. (Side note, No supercede or swarm cells in either hive) Did this newbee do the right thing or did i mess up.