Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a 4 frame Extractor to purchase in the S.E. Kansas Area. Let me know if you have anything available. Thanks, Dale

·
Premium Member
2,521 Posts
I'm outside Kansas City (not exactly SE Kansas) and I've got a Kelly 2-frame reversable with stand for $300. I realized I've outgrown it when I extracted on July 4th weekend. It's clean, fully functional and ready to extract. It carried a list price of over $600 last year not including the $35 stand but this year it's no longer on the the Kelly website. It's bully stout and you'll never wear it out but the cost is probably why they no longer offer it. I bought it from another beekeeper who outgrew it as well. If you're under 10 hives it's perfect and fast. It has the heavy duty cast iron honey gate as well. It can be converted to a 9 frame radial for $220 from Kelly. I can send photos if you want to see it. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D Coats, Thanks for the reply but that is the reason I looking for a 4 frame. Don't want to wind up looking for another extractor in a yr. or so. Thanks again. I will keep looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts