Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know that buzz that comes from a really, really angry bee when it's trapped inside your suit or somewhere in your truck but you can't find it and you're just waiting.......?

I want a cell phone ringtone that makes that sound. Anyone here create ringtones?

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Frank
Do you have grand kids? Record the sound you want with the camera then give the phone to one of the grand kids and tell them I want the sound as a ring tone:lpf:thats what I did :doh: In about 2 mins the 12 yro gave the phone back and said here popa.

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
You know that buzz that comes from a really, really angry bee when it's trapped inside your suit or somewhere in your truck but you can't find it and you're just waiting.......?

I want a cell phone ringtone that makes that sound. Anyone here create ringtones?
Then whenever your phone "rings" in the house you will think that there are bees in the house and whenever a hive makes that sound you will think you have a phone call.

Someone could record the sound and down load it to your phone, I'll bet. If they were smart enuf. Not me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts