Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
What is the wording of this new VT labeling law ? where can one read it?

·
Registered
358 Posts
One source is GOOGLE, bur Vermont Dept. of Agriculture would have the exact wording. Law became affective January 1.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
thank you for your help but I looked before I asked the questions.
Don't feel bad, I also looked on google and I cannot find the updated law language. If someone has a link, it would be helpful, I've been doing searches on the Vermont Ag state website and can't find any reference either. Also just searched the General Assembly for bills passed in 2019/2020 and couldn't find any reference to it either.

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts
Don't feel bad, I also looked on google and I cannot find the updated law language. If someone has a link, it would be helpful, I've been doing searches on the Vermont Ag state website and can't find any reference either. Also just searched the General Assembly for bills passed in 2019/2020 and couldn't find any reference to it either.
I asked on NY State Beekeepers (FB) if MP could elaborate on what the honey label says etc. Hopefully he will answer.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's odd. I didn't find it on Google either, so I called Abbey who is in Ag Dept that is referenced in the article. I didn't see this until 4:30 so I got her voice mail. Will post the language of the law or regulation when I hear back. J

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts
Michael Palmer says to look on the Vermont Beekerpers home page andit is there. First article.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
107 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Its good to see "local" actually mean something

1 - 14 of 14 Posts