I picked up some used top feeders and wanted to know if I'm cleaning them up right. They are the Mann Lake 4.5 gallon feeders that I picked up reasonably which are the same type I used last spring with good success. They had some black mold and dead bees along with the concern of other potential diseases, I took them to my garage (not the same property as my hives), sprayed them down with 50-50 bleach-water and after a while sprayed them down and removed the HDPE tanks and screens. I rinsed out the tanks with hot soapy water and removes any burr comb but the wood supers still had a little black mold staining. I left them at the garage for a week or so and brought them home and sanded down the inside and out, removing (almost) all of the black mold stains remaining. I also threw away the screens after measuring them as I had earlier bought a 50 ft role of No 8 HW cloth for another hive project. There was a heck of a lot of paint on the outside but I did take it down a good deal with wood exposed now. Question is should I finish them with a wood bleach or am I showing I have too much time on my hands and overthinking?