Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to let everyone know that hab passed away on may 1 from stomach cancer.

I want to thank all of you for your words of comfort and support, it meant so much to him.
And as i sit here going through his things, it means a lot to me to see that so many people cared for him and kept him in their prayers.

I wish all of you could have met him...he was such a remarkable man.

Thanks, again
donna

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm so sad to hear this. My thoughts are with your family Donna. I hope he enjoyed everyone here as much as we did him.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Donna,
I too am sorry to hear about Hab. My thoughts and prayers are with you all during this trying time.
God Bless,
Big T

·
Registered
210 Posts
My deepest sympathy goes out to you. There is a old beekeeping tradition of going out to the bees and telling them there keeper has passed if he still had bees im sure he would like this.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I wish all of you could have met him...he was such a remarkable man.
I wish too that we could have met face to face, but one of the remarkable things about this forum is that we not only feel like we know each other, we care. When HAB posted that he was giving up bees to fight cancer, it hit many of us the same as if it was one of our close buddies. He wasn't just some electronic signature posting on an Internet forum, he was one of us, a beekeeper, sharing his knowledge and experience.

Praying for comfort and strength for you and your family,
Indy

·
Registered
274 Posts
I wish too that we could have met face to face, but one of the remarkable things about this forum is that we not only feel like we know each other, we care. When HAB posted that he was giving up bees to fight cancer, it hit many of us the same as if it was one of our close buddies. He wasn't just some electronic signature posting on an Internet forum, he was one of us, a beekeeper, sharing his knowledge and experience.

Praying for comfort and strength for you and your family,
Indy
Amen to that. We all will mourn your loss, Donna. Blessed Be.
Meridith

·
Premium Member
12,001 Posts
Donna, so sorry for your loss. It's our loss as well. I trust you will find peace at this time of sorrow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts