Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Vintage Bee was founded by deWayne & Faith Jaudon in 2010 in direct obedience to God's calling. A new company designed to sell honey for all of its wonderful healing properties, as well as offer a bee removal service in seasons of swarming. For further information: You can find us at: thevintagebeecompany.blogspot.com or thevintagebeecompany.vpweb.com or call: (912) 429-0759 or (912) 429-3695

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dale...We are new to this forum and are excited about meeting others. We invite any and all ADVICE regarding beekeeping! -Faith

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
welcome, ask and you shall recieve....

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Welcome. How many hives are you currently running? Any feedback on the course?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the warm reception. Currently deWayne and I have 20 hives and building! We started beekeeping a little over a year ago with one hive box, as a hobby. We fell in love with the wonder of this "lost Art" and decided to pursue it with all our heart. The University of Georgia's Beekeeping Institute with Keith Delaplane was a delightful experience! I would recommend it to anyone interested in furthering their education in the area of beekeeping. The test isn't mandatory, but we felt it was beneficial. My husband and I intend to return next year, until we reach Master Craftsman level.

Thanks again,
Faith

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Good luck with your endeavors...this is a great place to tap into the knowledge of thousands.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
...in direct obedience to God's calling...
:scratch: Since you post it I was just wondering about that part. How is starting a business in "direct obedience to God's calling"? Do not think I make fun - but I do find it hard without explanation to understand that part.

Mike

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
:DJust doing what you are told...enough said.....Don't you have a wife?:lookout:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Barry - Please.. If they said in direct obedience to Einstein, you wouldn't have a problem with me asking.

Faith - You can PM me the answer if you want.

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts