Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Burlington, MA. Langs
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this might be fun to see your NON-Bee Pets ;) I know you all have them.
Post away to make us all smile.
Here is my Kitty not wanting to wait for me to finish getting her food ready for dinner. Sorry it was a last minute video so most of it is blurred but the kitty. There are some other videos on my YT channel you can follow from this video if you would like.

https://youtu.be/ur1dusiClMM

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,517 Posts
Do you name your chickens?
You mean like original recipe, extra crispy, cacciatore, tetrazzini, etc? Maybe a more proper name like Stu?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
006 (800x569).jpg

She is having her way with a rag.

Alex

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
The chickens are just Roo or Rooster and Hens, but sometimes the Roo gets renamed to Dead Meat if he decides he needs to protect his hens from me.

I finally named all the goats because everyone kept after me to name them something other than Sir Loin, Po T. Roast, and such. So, Martha is the oldest, she's kidded once the kid's name is Stormy as she was born under a trailer during a thunder cloud burst...
20200518_135042_HDR.jpg

The one above in my previous post was not the baby, I can't see the pics clearly, but that must have been my young buck? I can't see if there is horns in that pic? it might have been Wing-Nut as well. Anyway, this one in this post is the hour my baby Stormy was born.

The rest are Trixie a young doe, Wing-Nut another young doe who is a cross with Kiko goat I believe because her horns turn straight out to the side like airplane wings. Then the buck is Bucky or sometimes he gets called GrapeFruit, I'll let you imagine why!

·
Registered
11,475 Posts
Not actually mine, but too good not to post

·
Registered
11,475 Posts
And these actually were mine, back when I had a marine aquarium.

Top to bottom - breeding pair of clownfish in their anemone, a very hard to keep little yellow fish that hid among corals and only ate little bugs that walked on the corals, a blenny whose job was to eat algae, urchin starting to spawn, grumpy little fish called a flame hawk that did not like any of the other fish, long nosed butterfly fish looking for bugs on the wall.

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts
Cartoon characters! Now I know where they get their inspiration from in creating them. Creation is awesome.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
This is my helper (she is now blind, so doesn't do as much anymore :( )

weekend help cropped.jpg

These are my other pets, I have 10-12 fish now. It started out as a method to keep bugs in check in the water for my bees, but they are calming to watch some days.
fish 10 aug 2020.jpg

·
Registered
11,475 Posts
Any pics?

Oops, I meant the other reefers.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts