Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wish to express how much I've enjoyed and learned from this board. :)
Unfortunately, I've been diagnosed with advanced terminal stomach cancer and due to my extreme weakness will only be able to participate as a lurker from now on.
Love to each and every one of you.
HAB

·
Registered
311 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Let us know how you are doing from time to time, when you can.
Marc

·
Premium Member
9,105 Posts
I can't express how sorry I am to hear of your
cancer. It's often said, but heart felt none the less,
if there's anything I can do from afar, let me know.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
HAB, best wishes to you and your family as you deal with this development. You're in my prayers.
Steven

·
Registered
47 Posts
sorry about your ordeal, i hope things work out for the best. i have family and friends that were fortunate enough to beat their cancer.

prayers go out to you. stay strong.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
HAB, my imediate response would get me kicked off here for good if I posted it.:( That just sucks...
I give to the Cancer Society every year but I despise knowing who I help. If I could I'd fix it for ya.:(

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Best wishes HAB. What's the prognosis? Operable? Not? I hope your family is standing by you strongly.

·
Registered
274 Posts
As a Nurse I will make you a deal : We will pray for you and you keep living as ling as you breathe.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
2 time survivor here. if treatment makes you too weak to work your hives, teach someboby to help. more rewarding than you might imagine. good luck,mike

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Hi HAB,
Another cancer survivor here. I understand being too weak to type. I don't post much but when I do...I'll think of you reading. Don't give up.

Dickm

·
Registered
447 Posts
My prayer for peace, patients, and healing have been offered up for you and your family.

RKR

1 - 20 of 33 Posts