I remember it was quite a few years ago that there was a case of coli in honey that someone had in their kitchen for a while, then an infant died I believe after eating some. That was the whole reason they passed the law requiring the "Do not feed to infants under 2 years of age" or some such warning you always see on honey labels now. I recall reading the news items about when then happened. ...or was it botulism? I can't even remember now it was years ago.
A forum community dedicated to beekeeping, bee owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about breeding, honey production, health, behavior, hives, housing, adopting, care, classifieds, and more!