Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Ordinarily I try not to post anything that might offend anyone. After my previous post it occurred to me that someone in the future might benefit from seeing our pastor's last message. Pastor Jerry has been a solid, positive influence in so many lives and has maintained that God's love for us is the answer to our issues for the 26 years I have known him. I have met few people who were less judgmental and more loving to both lovable and unlovable folks than Jerry.
This short message of hope was recorded to play on the church FB page last weekend.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
The past year was crazy for sure, and we're at the beginning of another one. Who knows what can happen. Since the vaccine is here, we'd probably be spending this year learning the efficacy of the vaccine.
Oh boy, another year. We have to get used to this. I'm not certain if I want to get the vaccine as of now. Maybe soon but not as of the moment. There's too much confusion and I don't want to get caught in a situation where I can't do anything, It's too much of a risk right now.

·
Banned
7 Posts
Ohh man, the last year has actually made me sooooo depressed, I have never been in such a terrible condition. I was reviewing my whole life, trying to figure out where I have made mistakes and why so many terrible things are happening right now. I understand that it all happened because of the lockdown, I had to stay so much at home and stay isolated from everyone. I was really depressed, I could not get myself out of it. The only thing that was helping me against it, was the whole herbs red vein bali kratom. They are actually really great in dealing with depression and anxiety.
I really hope that we would not be exposed to so much stress this year! As 2020 was just toooooo much

61 - 63 of 63 Posts