Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
"When TSA agents opened one of the five bottles and tested the contents, the resulting fumes nauseated them, Youngblood said. Both were treated and released at a local hospital."

Sweet smelling things can do that to a person I guess.

"Why in this day and age would someone take a chance carrying honey in Gatorade bottles?" Youngblood said. "That itself is an alarm. It's hard to understand."

We are told to recycle our plastic, glass, newspaper, etc. Do we have to refill a beverage container with the same beverage or can we use it to hold another food or drink product? Bottles get reused all the time.

"Investigators want to know whether any chemical Ramirez uses in his gardening work could have left traces of potential explosives. They will also run tests on the substance to see if the smoke beekeepers use to subdue the insects could have triggered a false positive test on honey."

I guess he could have had something in his garden that left traces of potential explosives. After all, I remember a Ryder Truck Blowing up someplace due to incorrect mixtures of fertilizer.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Investigators want to know whether any chemical Ramirez uses in his gardening work could have left traces of potential explosives. They will also run tests on the substance to see if the smoke beekeepers use to subdue the insects could have triggered a false positive test on honey."
Personally I like the use of the word subdue in the article. Have you subdued your bees today? :doh:

Here I thought I was an amateur.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts