Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the neastest thing (not so much weird but more like out of the ordinary) that you have eaten or still eat?

I find myself LOVING to take a spoon, dip it in peanut butter (smooth or crunchy) and then dipping it into strawberry jam. MMMMMMMM...........

·
Registered
415 Posts
Crunchy peanut butter and just enough honey to make it extra creamy. HHHmmmm!!:)
A little Bit'o Heaven on a spoon.

·
Registered
514 Posts
it would have to be aligator tail. Or buffolo steak, which was like shazam. We went to syracuse and stayed with some people who happen to be very small and short. They took us out to a play and a very nice steakhouse. I shared calimari with the wife, had a big steak with sweet tater fries, and something else. I also had probly another meals worth of food between the couple who couldnt finish their steak tips. And then some chocolaty explsion of yummyness for dessert.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
My mother's German Kuchen. Unfortunately I'm dieting and trying to get back to my fighting weight... and we have a huge container in the freezer of them left. They are a closed pastry filled with Poppy Seed or fruit filling, topped with a butter/sugar sprinkle topping. Just a few calories each!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Puppy chow, aka muddy buddies..

Chocolatey, peanut buttery, rice chexy sugary heaven.. Flavor explosion

·
Registered
261 Posts
I like Jersey cows milk that has never been pasterised with a spoon of honey stirred in. The problem is getting raw milk is hard to find around here

·
Registered
359 Posts
When I was a student at Texas A&M, me and a couple of buddies would hire out to work cows/calves at weaning time giving shots, worming and dehorning. The bull claves were castrated and we put the testicles in a bread sack hanging on the squeeze chute.

When we were done we'd take the bread sack home, clean the "nuts", roll them in a seasoned flour mixture and deep fry them in peanut oil. Nothing better than fresh prairie oysters and cold longnecks after a long day working cattle.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
My mother being a Dental Hygienist, growing up we weren’t aloud to have sweets. So now I still don’t like them. My 4 year old girl and I have the same taste buds. We like bitter and sour. One of our favorite things to eat is, fresh cucumbers with natures seasoning and doused in red wine vinegar. Everyone hates it but us two.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
There outstanding. I started my 4 year old on them as soon as she could chew. It's our Saturday and Sunday hang out snack. I had my 1 yr old eating mustard last night so she is not far behind. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts