Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the documentary the last beekeeper be out on dvd soon? I would love to see it. Anyone have any info. my searches have been futile .

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I found it as a torrent last year. Just took a look for it and did not see it. Maybe if you search some you can find the version I did.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Search our archives. There is access to all parts of it through Utube or something similar.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Wish that was in better quality. Very hard to read the text.

·
Registered
332 Posts
We have a group that have been viewing educational bee films monthly. I think "The Last Beekeeper" would be a good film to see. I have tried without success to get this as a DVD. I called the phone number that was listed and left a message for Mona Card to contact me with no success.
Any suggestions? Myron Denny

·
Registered
426 Posts
What is really bizarre is you can't find this anywhere?? It's not on Netflix anymore, not for sale on Amazon or anywhere on the internet I can find.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone have any updates on this? It'd make a great christmas gift for my aunt and uncle. Literally can't find it anywhere!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I do not know what happened to "The Last Beekeeper" film. Vanishing of the Bee's from Kelley's is a film that covers the subject. Our group watched it this summer. It left me with lots of unanswered questions but it does hint at the problems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts