Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
5,802 Posts
Greg, I have been a subscriber for some time now. Dude is a total hoot (and he swears a lot). I have not seen this one yet but it is in my inbox.

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greg, I have been a subscriber for some time now. Dude is a total hoot (and he swears a lot). I have not seen this one yet but it is in my inbox.
I noticed and this is cool with me.

·
Registered
Two 8-frame Langstroth hives
215 Posts
Just found out about this fellow Aussie only the other week. Highly entertaining.... and i also learned a lot... mainly that I should not stress too much about my own mistakes.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Funny dude. Voice is hard to get used to but is part of why he is funny. Man, those were some gentle bees. I see no follow up. Hope he does one. J

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
5,802 Posts
Mark has gotten a lot better in his beekeeping over the past few years. Go back to episode 1 and watch them all when you get a chance. Some of the things he does are are just crazy. But he is awesome in his delivery. An A+ for entertainment value.

·
Registered
Two 8-frame Langstroth hives
215 Posts
Some of the things he does are are just crazy
Haha, he's an aussie bush man, what do you expect*? Very resourceful - in one of his videos he was trialling a new uncapper, and he placed a super full of honey frames in the boot of his car, parked in the sun, to soften things up.

I need to go and watch them all. Me must be a celebrity of sorts with a huge following within beekeeping circles, he even sells merchandise.

(* I am aussie too so allowed to say that :) )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts