Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from upstate New York!
I've been a lurker for a year now. I started in the spring of 2019 with 3 nucs and now I'm at six hives as of today. Just wanted to thank everyone who shares their knowledge and wisdom for the benefit of all. I hope to someday be able to give back when I become proficient at keeping bees. Most farming endeavors abide by the 10,000 hour rule. Takes that many hours to get a level of experience to be a good steward for one's animals. Thanks again!

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,315 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
LOL JW. Funny and true at the same time. J
crab414:

Wecome to Beesource. From one novice to another, I sincerely wish you all the best of success with your apiary efforts.

The wonderful thing about bees (at least as I see it), is that the more you learn, the less you come to realize you know- so there is always something to learn!

FWIW, I have found everyone on here to be most helpful and patient, so don't be afraid to ask questions.

Good luck this year, and please do keep us posted on your progress.

Russ

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate the warm welcoming. I've been ignoring my phone so I can build hives for my increases this year. I've got 15 bottom boards, inner covers, and telescopic covers done. Boxes are next. Then nuc boxes, swarm traps. I get all my wood for free 😊

1 - 8 of 8 Posts