Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Sweet!!

I just ordered my wife’s anniversary present.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Actually someone gave me the bacon wave (or one real similar) for Christmas a few years ago. My wife’s grandmother I think it was. Got home unpacked the car got out the bacon wave and put it right into the trash. Never even opened it. I’m writing my congressman. Those things should be outlawed. It’s a sin to do that to bacon. Did you see all the fat she poured off?? That’s the best part!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Great idea! My wife has a bithday coming up Ill get one orderd for her.:D That should make up for all the dumb thangs ive done over the years!!:D

·
Registered
359 Posts
I bought my ex wife a padded toilet seat for Christmas one year. When she opened it, I told her it came with free installation. She promptly hit me with it and screamed what kind of man buys his wife a toilet seat for Christmas? I told her I figured she would like that one better than the acrylic one with the fishing lures imbedded in the lid.... I guess that's why she is my ex wife....no sense of humor!

I'm not chancing anything with my new wife....no egg cracker for me.

·
Premium Member
9,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have tried Sawzall's, glass cutters, dynamite, chisels,
and circular saws all in the quest to open the difficult
orb. And now....... one simple tool!!! Heaven!;)

·
Premium Member
7,923 Posts
Sundance, I have a Snuggie and some Sham-wows that I would like to sell you.;)

I did buy a new Ninja today- can't wait to try it. My blender that I use to make frappucinos finally locked up.:)

·
Premium Member
7,923 Posts
Sweat bands- great idea.:)

Actually, I do like the sham-wow material. I was just kidding witcha.

·
Premium Member
9,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heck the whole tread was meant to be a joke....;)

Another kitchen gadget in not in my future.

As to sham wow material.... it is super stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts