Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will smack you in the face!

My daughter and I were fishing a private lake Friday night when the L.H.'s came in to see what we were up to. We started feeding them some range cubes and one got a little close turned his head and smacked a horn right into my girls cheek. Ouch! Luckily she is raised on the "walk it off" method of pain treatment.:)

Could have been worse but catching a few 10lbs cats lifted her spirits.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
She's a real trooper! Obviously doesn't take after you in the looks dept ;-)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Luckily she is raised on the "walk it off" method of pain treatment.:

thats funny!!! thats what i tell my kids all the time.suck it up walk it off youll be fine lol

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's a real trooper! Obviously doesn't take after you in the looks dept ;-)
Why does everyone tell me that? :D

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats funny!!! thats what i tell my kids all the time.suck it up walk it off youll be fine lol
:D My 1.5 year old girl coming up through the ranks is learning it now. She falls pretty hard and skins her knee. She looks at me first deciding what to do. I give her the "fathers eye" and say "walk it off." Works almost every time. :D

WOW! Feeding longhorns and going fishing with daddy. I don't think it gets any better than that! :thumbsup:Walt
We have been fishing after work Fri-Mon off Tues fish Wed off Thurs. My bees and my peeps in the forum are feeling neglectied (sp). :D But she loves it so I keep doing it. Don't tell ma but I like it more than she does. lol

I'll get back to bs'in asap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts