Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I picked up a "deluxe" one from Sports Authority for $175. They had the best prices and a good selection...at least in this area. It has stronger legs and a vented top to let out the heat. I can send u a pic if you like. I think they have a web site. I will check and PM you with it.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Yeah the joints are better and the metal not as cheap. I sent you an email with a link.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Walmart has a 10x10 straight leg '1st-up' for $97.
Wind-Screen walls & regular Screen walls extra.

Or go to Sam's Club and get an Easy-Up that's been returned for half price.

·
Registered
609 Posts
i have a king canopy. i got it for $150 on close out at costco. it has a built in front awning that i like. the sun in my spot doesn't bother me for honey sales but is terrible for my salud mix. i can't say that my king canopy is built any better than a caravan or ez up though. ez up has an atatchable awning.
if you go cheap make sure to check the dimensions. some have a 10'x10' foot print but an 8'x8' top that ruins the use of all the space in a standard 10'x 10' market space.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I got the 10' x 10' "EZ-Up" from Sam's Club about a year ago. $199 and it's made of nice quality.

I have witnessed at many markets how the cheaper ones bend at the joints and fail to withstand the normal use.

Save your money by purchasing quality. I think something in the $200 is what you're going to have to pay.

Grant
Jackson, MO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts