Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
I stole/hijacked some brilliant plans from topbarbees.wordpress.com. They were in Google Sketchup, but I translated them into pdf on 8.5 x 11 paper for easy emailing and printing.

I've been tweaking the plans trying to work out the ventilation and the bottom board. I've added a follower board that doubles as a bee escape, etc. Anyway, I would be happy to share them and would love some experienced folks to correct any problems. So if you would like a copy please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know Michael Bush? he might have some ideas on designs , i emailed you for a copy, appreciate your time and efforts to improve this Design, THank you, AJ and Denise

I stole/hijacked some brilliant plans from topbarbees.wordpress.com. They were in Google Sketchup, but I translated them into pdf on 8.5 x 11 paper for easy emailing and printing.

I've been tweaking the plans trying to work out the ventilation and the bottom board. I've added a follower board that doubles as a bee escape, etc. Anyway, I would be happy to share them and would love some experienced folks to correct any problems. So if you would like a copy please email me at [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts