Thanks for the feedback. I have good tech skills doing cutouts. First attempt to move a swarm. Approximately 20,000 bees with queen in a Bradford pear. Temps in the upper 50s but they had been on the branch two days. I climbed a ladder, used a very wide mouth bucket and bumped the swarm. Drove 20 minutes immediately home, as the bucket had limited ventilation, but had the bees re-hived in a 10 frame Lang brood box within the hour. Provided them with some old drawn comb and two frames of honey from my freezer after allowing it to partially thaw (yes, I thought about the chill, but couldn't be helped. I located the honey frames on the outside frame positions). Kept the hive buttoned up except for a small corner in the entrance where I pried up the hardware cloth. Good bottom ventilation and two from entrance vents. Girls seemed happy and orienting. This was Wednesday. Temps rose to 60s by the afternoon. Down into the low 50s over the succeeding nights, until Sunday, then it rained and temps stayed in the mid 40s all that day with rain. Monday morning, I found the floor of the hive covered with dead bees and a fist-size cluster on the east side frame hoping for the sun to rise. Post mortem exam, showed a very few hive beetles, no evidence of disease, no other pests. Some honey stores had been consumed, but much remained. Nectar flow here has been delayed, but pollen is plentiful. Trying to learn from what I feel was my error. Poor bees. I have four other robust hives. Third season beek. Actually, this was the second capture I made that day. I did a cutout in the morning and rehived that colony for a neighbor that Wednesday morning (only to say, I am technically adept, theoretically bereft).