Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
not sure if this will work but figured i would try, my wife took these pics last night and posted them to her facebook **link removed.. didn't work**

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Guess I am gona have to get a face book thingy

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you see the images from that link? I can but its possible others can't

·
Registered
575 Posts
Enjoyed the pictures, thanks for the second effort in posting,so we could enjoy them.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey Scott, nice pictures. Good catch.
I have to ask though, jeez, could you find any bigger rocks to set on your hives?:eek:
I know we get winds here on the south shore but you must get hurricane stuff in Pictou county judging by those stones.:lpf:
Perry

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no problem all, glad you enjoy them.

Perry, i thought the rocks might actually be a bit too small LOL... just wanted to be sure and yes up on the hill here it gets **** windy, figured better too big than too small :p

·
Registered
5,113 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In Photobucket. On the bottom left it gives you 4 link options. Copy and paste and the one that starts and ends like this.

That will show your pics here. Resize them to the large though. 640x480 (I think)
treid that but it would only let me post 4 in a post and i was going to put up 4 posts but figured that would defeat the purpose.. there are a few thumbnails on the first post now with a link to the album

1 - 13 of 13 Posts