Hmmmm. I would decide based on your expectations. You're in a good time of the year for them making their own queen. Sounds like your hive has a good mix of brood, especially eggs. So, do you want a laying queen soon or can you wait for them to make a queen, get her mated and then laying? If you can, let it go and monitor. If you can't, get a store bought queen and kind of pick up where you left off. Oh, and remember that by buying a store bought queen you have a bit more control over the genetics...one way or the other. You like Italians maybe, so that's decided. If you wanted Carni's or Russian's or whatever, now is the time to do it.