Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and didn't really see too many posts on the side drawer trap. I am thinking of getting some of them as i am on 4way pallets. What are your experiances with them? I have a back drawer one and really like it.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Do you use pallet clips? If you do, the normal side drawer Sundance traps will not fit on the clips. However, we make Sundance traps to fit on clips as a special order. Talk to your dealer.

As far as comments from others on the side opening traps, please search the archives. You will find a lot.

Lloyd

·
Super Moderator
11,270 Posts
The best search tool for something like this is the Custom Search on the left side of the Beesource home page. The "Search" box on the individual forum pages is not the same tool and not particularly effective.

The home page search is actually a Google Custom Search tool, limited to just Beesource. If you choose, you can partially control search results by adding quotes to a selected portion of your search phrase. For example,

side drawer pollen trap

returns results where both 'side' and 'drawer' are mentioned, but not necessarily next to each other. On the other hand,

"side drawer" pollen trap

returns only results where the words 'side drawer' appear together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts