Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I admit I've gotten too ****y. My two hives (first year) were very gentle until recently. I have been stung replacing the entrance feeders recently. I don't believe I am allergic but the first stings produced regular flushing and chills at the rate of three or four a minute for about a day. The latest sting on my finger did not produce this effect but rather merely swelled the finger to the point that after two days it still will not bend. Am I developing an immunity? Whether it matters, I have advanced kidney disease and am getting close to kidney failure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
I believe your Allergic . I was scared I was but so far 20 stings or so now and I have nothing happen . When stung on my fingers nothing at all happens .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
You're allergic and really should get a script for an epi pen. Everyone that messes with bees should have one just in case. Easy to use and not too expensive, definitely a must have for you if you are working any distance from a hospital. The thing with allergies is that the reaction will get worse every time not better.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top