Tonight the people that farm my vineyards have notified they will be spraying a pesticide against mites (not bee mites) and I want to know how to protect them. Do I need to cover them in a sheet or close the entrance tonight?!? I already stopped them from spraying with the pesticide Epimek which says it is toxic to fish, mammals, and aquatic animals. What they are spraying is not touched by bees as they don't pollinate grapevines and there is currently no cover crop. I'm just afraid of what gets into the air. Thanks!!!