Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say this is neat, but in a way it is scary.
Type in your address and see your house. If the picture comes up across the road or down the road you can use the arrow at the top to turn it or you can use the arrow on the road to move up and down the road.

Have fun!
Ed

http://www.vpike.com

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
glad to see they don't have my place yet. creepy looking at places i grew up. the trees are bigger, but the yards are alot smaller.

·
Registered
311 Posts
That's so cool. I looked up my address here in Lunenburg Nova Scotia and there are some great pics of our house. I remember seeing the "google" car driving around in town about a year ago with this camera mast on the roof.
I actually "drove" down the street on this site just now and there are two pics of me actually getting into my truck on main street.
Perry

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Goggle has had street views for three years, at least...

They have had legal issues in many cases (and countries) to eliminate some imaging from access and also purging it from their internal databases. It appears some folks don't want their "privacy" invaded.

MM

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Another very cool site is bing maps, after typing in your address, go to the left upper corner and click the "aerial" button and then "birds eye view". Use the circular arrow buttons on the left side to see your house from all four sides. You can also zoom in with the zoom buttons or you scroll wheel.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am amazed that they can get a view that you can turn and view both sides of the road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts