Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up yesterday morning to 6 inches of fresh snow and more falling.
I hate when we get that everything is starting to bloom and look like summer is right around the corner and BAAMM! Winter all over again!
Sure am glad I didn't plant the garden yet, as we had piles of rain before it switched over to snow. It looks like the cherry trees are still holding onto there blossums. High today of 43 degrees.:doh:
I swear someday I am moving to a warm year round climate.
Sorry I am whinning and venting at the same time, I had to get it out of my system! :D:w:

Anybody have a southern bee operation for sale?
Maybe we could partner up and the girls and I could hang out there in the winter and then we could tackle the mountains in the summer for the fireweed honey flow near my operation?? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Would you like a WAAAAAmburger and french cries? :D

It's sunny and low 80's here.

Snow sucks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have two feet left around my bee yard but it's slowly melting.....
I wouldn't give it up for anything, our reward is the gorgeous summer and mountains of fireweed.
I'm just glad we're not living through an oil spill again. Bless those poor fishermen in the gulf.

·
Registered
134 Posts
When I lived near Lake Ontario, one year we had 8" of snow on Mother's Day. I like it a lot better here...it's 83 now but it's going to go down to 70 tonight. :)

C'mon down here in Texas...have some cue and watch the girls work the flowers. :thumbsup:

Walt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts