Here's my dilemma. I'm got two packages of bees coming up from Georgia on Monday. The high for Monday is in the upper 40's. Overnight it's going to be upper 20's and Tuesday in the 30's with rain/snow flurries. They'll be in the boxes with a can of syrup but I don't know how long they will have already been in the boxes. I'll be putting them in two top bar hives with some old comb that has some honey and pollen. I can also put a feeder in there with them if necessary. Should I put the bees in the hives on Monday or wait a couple of day for some warmer weather?