Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh, it reminded me about my trip to Africa. On my way there I considered that it is going to be a great vacation, but I didn't think it is going to be this amazing! I am that kind of person who likes active vacation. Laying and sunbathing isn't for me. Maybe for a few hours, but after that I want to explore other places. So I can't describe with words when you ride in the car, and you see animals who are for a few meters away from you. My instructor had been telling me a lot of information during all the trip. I found out that predators can even eat each other when one of them is weak. I also touched lions in the zoo. They were like big cats hah. When I arrived home I had such a great impression after the trip.

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,531 Posts
Oh, it reminded me about my trip to Africa. On my way there I considered that it is going to be a great vacation, but I didn't think it is going to be this amazing! I am that kind of person who likes active vacation. Laying and sunbathing isn't for me. Maybe for a few hours, but after that I want to explore other places. So I can't describe with words when you ride in the car, and you see animals who are for a few meters away from you. My instructor had been telling me a lot of information during all the trip. I found out that predators can even eat each other when one of them is weak. I also touched lions in the zoo. They were like big cats hah. When I arrived home I had such a great impression after the trip.
And this relates to beekeeping how?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Thank you for sharing.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts