Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who vaporize with Oxalic Acid, it is now on sale at Sherwin Williams. A 12 oz tub is $5.00 (vs $9.39). According to the manufacturer, it is 99.6% pure so you can feel confident using it in your hives...........

Larry

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Must be a local thing. I called two stores, neither knew what savogran was.

·
Registered
60 Posts
It's not available in Utah. When I called all the stores, I was told they didn't carry it. One store even told me "it had been discontinued". When I told the gal about the listing on their website including the expiation date in December, she blamed it on the VOC laws in California causing a shift to carrying products that meet that requirement. She told me that I might be able to get it from them, but it would take over a month.

·
Registered
686 Posts
My local store ordered it for me today. They said it comes 6 containers to the case and I agreed to buy 2. They said it will come with their order next week. Give your stores the Item Number and they can order it.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Great link, I usually sort by free shipping by amazon and it did not come up. That one has free shipping without having to hit the minimum.
I noticed that I was queenless on two hives (no brood or eggs) I did actually find the queen though on one and was thinking of doing an OA drip since there was no brood yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts