Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are the USA distributor for SAF Natura. SAF was sold by Brushy Mountain for over 30 years and we now carry a full line, as well as replacement parts and motor upgrades. Feel free to shop www.blueskybeesupply.com or call (877) 529-9233 with any questions.

If you have an extractor that looks like this, with green parts . . . we have what you need.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I just want to say that I have an older SAF Natura Combo extractor. The one Brushy MT used to sell as the "Small Italian Combo". I needed a new gate, which is a very specific size, and a new handle. I ordered from BlueSky and it came in within a few days and everything fit and installed exactly as I hoped.

·
Vendor
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're glad to keep high quality equipment running! We sell Lega and they have been in business since 1937 and SAF for decades and there's a reason for that. Try to get parts for the Chinese junk extractors on the market now, The Chinese junk is all throw away. Nothing pleases us more than being able to sell quality equipment that will last generations and helping a young grandson refurbish his grandpa's old extractor, so he can use it and continue the tradition of keeping bees!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts