My two new packages have freed their queens. I assume they got out on Thursday. I rubberbanded some comb from a dead out into both of them to help them get started but some of it could have either used more support or the bees cut the bands a little too soon. I was going to fix the comb today but it was a bit cool and everybody was home. Should I wait to fix comb until the queens are laying or do it when it is warmer tomorrow and then leave them be to get situated for a week or so?