Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The beek is my shepherd, I shall not want. He maketh me to fly down on star thistle, he leadeth me beside the rosemary, he restoreth my queen. Yea tho I fly thru the valley of the shadow of mites, I will fear no robbers, for thou are with me. Thy smoke and thy hive tool they comfort me. Thou preparest foundation before me in the presence of my enemies. My comb runneth over. Surely, nectar and pollen will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the hive of the beek forever.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Say,..that's very nice! Thanks. I just don't know if they appreciate it when we have to pincheth their queen, or giveth them foundation [plastic] that 'they really don't want'. :)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
As much as I admire your creativity,, I find your sacrilegious blasphemy of God's word reprehensible. This country was founded on separation of church and ,,,,,,,,,well it was founded on ,,,,well ,,,,,church and well,,,separation of Beesource Beekeeping forums,,,,,, and uh,,,well ,,separation ,,yea,,that's it.
;)

Rick SoMd

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rick,
I certainly did not intend any sacrilege or blasphemy. I'm a Christian and if you knew my heart, you would not judge this way. But I can't tell from your strange post what you are trying to say. So, anyway, now I regret writing it.

·
Banned
840 Posts
he was joking. don't take it serious.

I can see what you wrote as humor as well. If I took what you wrote seriously, I would say it was yet another example of people making little gods of themselves.

Just relax, take a deep breath and laugh.

Big Bear

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Mike,
I am so sorry,,,,That's just my whacky humor:( Your post was neat:applause:
and creative. Now I feel bad about it. I tried to make my comments obviously stupid but sometimes it doesn't work. I was just trying to be funny too:)
Like he said,,,,take a deep breath and carry on.:D

Rick SoMd

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am a new beek, a chaplain for our local hospice and an amateur humorist. Sometimes my humor creates new conversations that I didn't anticipate. One thing that I have found is that most keepers of the bee are warm and wonderful folk. I enjoyed the humor of the "psalm" and the humor of the response(s). Peace to all.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
a chaplain for our local hospice
Now there is one BIG JOB haveing been involved with hospice when my Father was leaveing this earth I have the upmost respect for the work they do :applause:

OH I guess this a little :eek:t:but I just had to say it

·
Banned
840 Posts
That's it, someone get a mod in here.

HM is derailing us again.

Big Bear

1 - 17 of 17 Posts